April 22 2021
Track: Specialty

Why The Future of the VO Industry is Globalisation

Speaker: Hugh Edwards

The voiceover industry is changing at a furious rate, never before seen, as we move with radical changes in technology. The time to think small has passed – the time now is to think big! With his unique placement in the industry as not only the CEO of Gravy For The Brain, but also an internationally-positioned casting director and voice director, Hugh Edwards looks at the global future of the VO Industry.

Takeaways

  • Look at different perspectives of the VO Industry from around the world
  • Look at different perspectives of the VO Industry from around the world
  • Understand why 80% of the world’s VO industries are the same, but the other 20% is not

 

All videos in this category are represented below. It INCLUDES the specific title you are looking for. Please look for your title below.

You are not currently registered or logged in to view content.  CLICK HERE to Register or CLICK HERE to log in.

60% Off Valentine Day Promotional Offer.
Learn More
close-image
VO Atlanta VIRTUAL On-Demand NOW AVAILABLE